The Boronia Bowler Bag by Blue Calla Sewing Patterns (Printed Paper Pattern)
The Boronia Bowler bag is a medium sized bag to be carried as a handbag or cross body thanks to the removable cross body strap. It features some vinyl accents on the bottom and double straps. The double pull zipper allows the bag to open very wide as it comes down all the way on both sides.
On the inside, the bag has accordion style gussets on both sides of the zippered opening so the contents of your bag do not fall out when fully open. There are 2 slip pockets and 1 zippered pocket inside the bag.
MEASUREMENTS: 13" W x 10" H x 5" D
- 1/2 yard quilt weight cotton or home dec fabric
- 1/2 yard vinyl/faux leather or cork leather
- OPTIONAL: 1/4 yard for adjustable strap
- 1 yard cotton fabric
- 2.5-3 yards lightweight fusible woven interfacing
- 28” foam interfacing
- 13” W x 5.25” H Peltex
Notions and supplies:
- (1) 30” zipper double pull zipper (no. 5)***
- (1) 9” zipper
- (4) 1” rectangle rings
- (8) rivets (optional)
- (4) purse feet (optional)
- OPTIONAL: for adjustable strap
- (2) 1” swivel clasp
- (1) 1” rectangle slide
SEWING EXPERIENCE: This project is suitable for someone with intermediate sewing skills. You must be comfortable installing zippers and making zippered bags. It will take approximately 4-5 hours to complete this project.
PLEASE NOTE: This pattern is in ENGLISH only. Booklet size