Slice Precision Cutter
The Slice Precision Cutter is a unique tool with a fixed micro-ceramic blade. The cutter’s tiny edge cuts thin materials and is well loved by artists and crafters. Its zirconium oxide blade much harder than steel can handle thinner materials typically cut by craft knives but is safer to touch. The Precision Cutter is also ideal for industry; it’s non-sparking, chemically inert, and never rusts. Designed by Karim Rashid. Works well on paper, template plastic, and cork fabric.
Blade type: micro-ceramic.
- Handle features non-slip finish.
- Ambidextrous design.
- Finger-friendly edge stays sharp 11x longer.
- Reduces injuries, lowers costs.
- Good Design Award winner.
- Non-sparking, non-conductive blade.
- Chemically inert blade never rusts.
- Oil, lubricant, and maintenance free.
We Also Recommend