Pellon Leather Backing/Fashion Fuse Seam Tape
***FOR CANADIAN CUSTOMERS - Do NOT choose Oversize Letter for your shipping option when purchasing this product. It is too thick to go by letter. You MUST choose Expedited or Xpresspost parcel.
ST-420N - 70% Rayon and 30% Polyester, 2.54cm (1”) x 18.3m (20 Yards)
Non-woven, fusible seam tape for imitation/authentic leather, fur and heat sensitive fabrics.
Prevents thick or slippery materials from shifting during construction.
Supports and shapes without affecting the hand or hardening the fabric.
Use to stabilize collars, armholes, hems, and straps.
- 1" wide, but can be trimmed.
- Iron fusible tape to wrong side of fabric along the hem line.
- Press hem towards wrong side.
- Sew hem.
- Can be also used where seams will be, to strengthen seams.
- TIP: When using leather or faux leather/vinyl, use a pressing cloth to protect your material.
We Also Recommend
Roxana Faux Leather Vinyl, Solids - 1/2 YARD
Rex Faux Leather Vinyl, Solids & Metallics - 1/2 YARD
Pellon® 809 Décor-Bond® Fusible PL809 - 1/2 YARD
Pellon® 420 Fashion Fuse™ Fusible Leather Backing 420N - 1/2 YARD
Pellon Peltex, One-Sided Fusible 71F - 1/4 Yard