Cleo Everyday Wallet (Paper Pattern) by Andrie Designs
Introducing the Cleo Everyday Wallet by Andrie Designs (formerly two pretty poppets)! This classic and curvy wallet pattern is everything you need to carry all your cards, notes, coins and more on a daily basis.
It has 12 card slots, two notes pockets, a large centre compartment perfect for your mobile phone, an exterior zippered coin pocket, and a simple magnetic snap closure. Dress it up or down, the Cleo Everyday Wallet is perfect for every occasion!
It is suitable for an advanced beginner sewer. All pattern pieces have been digitally drawn. Wary of zippers? Don’t be! Throughout the pattern I give detailed and comprehensive instructions and diagrams to make adding the zipper an easy and stress-free experience.
The finished size of the Cleo Everyday Wallet is as follows:
- Width – 8.75″ (22cm)
- Height – 4.5″ (11.5cm)
- Depth – 1.25″ (3cm)
- Fabric for the outer and flap (e.g. quilting cotton) – ¼yd (23cm)
- Fabric for the lining, zipper pocket and wings (e.g. quilting cotton) – 3/8yd (36cm)
- Fabric for the card slots – 18” x 16” (46cm x 41cm)
- Light-medium weight fusible interfacing (i.e. Pellon Shapeflex SF101, Legacy Shapeflex L-SF101) – 5/8yd (58cm) based on a 40” (100cm) width
- By Annie’s Soft and Stable Foam Interfacing (or equivalent foam) OR Fusible Fleece (i.e. Pellon Thermolam 971F, Vilene H640) – 18” x 11” (46cm x 28cm)
- Firm Fusible Stabiliser (i.e. Pellon’s Peltex #71F, Legacy #71F) – 1½” x 3” (4cm x 8cm)
- 1 magnetic snap – ¾” (18mm) size
- 1 coordinating dress zipper – 6” (15cm) length
- Coordinating thread, scissors and general sewing supplies.
We Also Recommend