Accounts & Check Out:
Do I have to set up an account if I purchased on the old Emmaline website before July 1st, 2015?
- Yes! Our old website did not have an accounts feature, no information was saved so you have to start a new account if you want one. If you have questions about previous purchases, please email.
Why is my check out in Canadian dollars if I selected another currency to view product prices?
- The final checkout is always shown in Canadian dollars because the payment process will do the final currency conversion to your currency. You will still get prices in your currency.
Shipping & Returns:
Do you ship anywhere in the world?
- We don't ship everywhere in the world, but we do ship to many countries. Add some items to the cart, put in your location and check out our rates. If your country is not available, contact us and we'll see if we can add you.
What shipping carrier do you use?
- Packages are shipped via Canada Post, and then on to your local postal services, such as USPS & Aus Post.
Are packages tracked?
- If you choose "Tracked" shipping in the shipping options, your package will be tracked. Expedited packages are automatically tracked.
When will my package be sent?
- Typically your order will be shipped 1-2 business days after your order is created. There is no shipping on weekends or statutory holidays.
Can I return my product?
- Please view the returns and refunds policy on the Policies page.
About Sewing Patterns:
Where should I store my PDF pattern so I can print the pattern pieces again?
- When you download your new pattern, please make sure you SAVE the file into a folder where you will remember where it is. A folder named "Bag Patterns" on your desktop might be a good location.
- Back up your computer regularly, or store your files on a service like Google Drive or Dropbox, so that if you computer crashes, your patterns will not be lost. This happens very often!
What should I do if I can't find my pdf pattern on my computer?
- When you download your sewing pattern, it should be saved on your computer so that you can reprint the pattern pieces again if needed. Search your folder where your downloads go, or do a file search on your computer with the title of the pattern.
- If you still can't find it after searching, and you purchased it BEFORE July 1, 2015, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your email address and last name that is registered to your paypal so that a search can be done for your proof of payment and a new file can be emailed to you.
- If you still can't find it after searching, and you purchased it AFTER July 1, 2015, please log into your customer account on this website to look at your previous purchases so you can download it again.
Are seam allowances included in the pattern pieces?
- Seam allowances are all always included in the patten pieces, unless otherwise noted.
What program should I print my patterns from?
- Always print your patterns from Adobe Reader, a free downloadable program that you can find HERE.
Why isn't my 1" test square measuring 1"?
- Pattern pieces include a 1" test square so that you can see if you are printing your pattern pieces the correct size. When printing from Adobe Reader, make sure you choose "ACTUAL SIZE" in the print settings. Go HERE for instructions to help you print your pattern correctly.