Natural Geometric Balls (Metallic Canvas) • Think Ink by Ruby Star Society for Moda (1/4 yard)
Think Ink by Brigitte Heitland with Zen Chic for Moda
% Cotton Canvas
- 43"-44" Wide
Bag Lock and Snap Instructions:
- Magnetic Snaps (see the video here)
- Turn Locks and Flip Locks
- Press Locks (Mama, Papa, and Baby Lock)
- Large Bar Locks
- Tongue Locks (Thumb Catch, Press Lock)
- Half Moon Magnetic Snaps
Bag Label Insertion Instructions:
- Attach a Metal Bag Label (See Video Tutorial Here)
- Attach our "Script" Style Metal Bag Label (See the video here)
Miscellaneous Bag Bling Instructions:
- Add Zipper Sliders/Pulls to Zippers-by-the-Yard
- Make a Hanging Tassel
- "Edge Connector" Strap Anchors
- "Edgwena" Strap Anchors
- "Long John" Strap Anchors
- "Diamond" Strap Anchors
- "Top Edges" Strap Anchors
- Bridge Connectors/Bridge Anchors
- Metal Edge Trim
- Attach Zipper Ends/Cord Ends
- Metal Oval Handles
- Strap Ends - Pointed & Rectangular
- Strap Keepers
- Screw Together Grommets
- How to Use Giardini Edge Paint
- How to Use a Rivet Hand Press
- How to Set Double-Cap Rivets using Hand Tools
- How to Use Our Emmaline EB-FUSE Woven Interfacing
Emmaline Pattern Sew-Alongs/Video Tutorials With Janelle:
- Glacier Base Bags Part 1 Sew-Along
- Glacier Base Bags Part 2 Sew-Along
- Glacier Crossbody Bag Part 1 Sew-Along
- Glacier Crossbody Bag Part 2 Sew-Along
- Aspen Crossbody Bag Part 1 Sew-Along
- Aspen Crossbody Bag Part 2 Sew-Along
- Mountain Saddle Bag Sew-Along
- Laney-Jane Bag Sew-Along
Get more Bag Hardware tutorials & Sewing Tutorials HERE.
All payments are completed by PAYPAL, a secure payment method, or Credit Card. We do not receive or store any payment information. The checkout will be in Canadian dollars and will be converted to your own currency after payment.
- Sometimes there are duties, taxes or fees due depending on what country you live in. You will have to check your customs regulations. If you are in UK & European countries, you may need to pay VAT or other taxes that are not included in our prices. All sales are "Delivered At Place (DAP)". Tax is paid by the receiver upon import into your country.
USA has implemented an 25% Import Tax on all metal products from China, which can include our bag making hardware. Please check your import tax. This is a new law and applies to orders over $800. (Since US customers have their order total converted to US dollars, which is about 30% less than the Canadian total, the 25% tax is usually inconsequential. Our customers love our products!)
For Bag Supplies & Preprinted Patterns:
- All items will be shipped 1-2 business days after your order is placed. We do not promise same day shipping, although we try to make it happen! Items are shipped Monday through Friday.
- Sometimes delivery can be somewhat faster, or sometimes a little slower, so please allow up to 15 business days for delivery. If your package hasn't arrived within the time you were quoted at checkout, and your tracking does not show a delay notice, please CONTACT US so we can review your order details. We can't be responsible for the errors or delays of others in delivering your package, but we will do what I can to locate the package for you.
- We can NOT be responsible for lost or stolen packages. We cannot track or replace any UNTRACKED packages. Oversize letters in Canada are not tracked, traceable or replaceable if lost or stolen.
- Sometimes there are duties, taxes or fees due depending on what country you live in. You will have to check your customs regulations.
Shipping rates vary from country to country. We use live shipping rates provided by our integration with Canada Post, UPS & DHL. These use the weight of your order and your location, based on the address you provide, to give you shipping rates. The best way to find out what shipping is going to be, is to add the items to your cart, add your address at checkout, and then you will be able see shipping rates before you pay!
NOTE: We don't offer next day delivery. If you are quoted "2-3 business days" when you choose a service rate, that does not include the day it is shipped, nor does it include weekends or holidays. This does not include our time needed for order processing or fulfillment.
For PDF Sewing Patterns: A download link is provided at the top of the "Thank You" page after payment. If you are not able to download because you are at work or on another device, no worries, you will also receive an email with a link back to this page to download your pattern instantly.
For all other goods:
For PDF Sewing Patterns: Due to the nature of the product, there are no refunds for PDF sewing patterns.
Physical Products: It's important to us that you are happy with your purchase, but if for any reason you are not satisfied with our products simply CONTACT US within 5 days of receiving your package. Items must be then returned within 30 days of receipt for full refund (minus the delivery charge). We are a small company and simply cannot pay for shipping for you to return you product if you have decided you don't want it. Please make sure you double check measurements and read product details before purchasing. To qualify for a refund the goods MUST be unused, and in resaleable condition, once inspected by us we’ll refund the amount to paypal within 14 days. Shipping amounts will not be refunded.Non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error, or any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please CONTACT US
Damage/Faulty items: If you think you have received an item that is damaged or faulty, CONTACT US and provide all of the details and we will do our best to help you as soon as possible.