The Quarter Note Clutch PDF
The Quarter Note Clutch is a surprisingly fast little bag to make up, with a very classy reward. The large flip lock lends some serious style! (Can be made up with your choice of lock, small turn lock or even a button.)
This pattern would be perfect for bridal clutches, evening bags or a quick to make gift! Use 2 fat quarters of quilting cotton or try it with heavy satin, jacquard, linen, or your choice of fabric (note that not all of these fabrics will do well with fusible interfacing so adjust your interfacing as needed). Includes instructions for one internal slip pocket, perfect for your phone. NOTE: A sewing machine with a free arm is recommended for this project.MATERIALS:
- 1 Fat Quarter (18” x 22” or 46 x 56 cm) Exterior fabric (quilting cotton) NOTE: If you are using a directional fabric, you will need ½ yard (0.5 m). •\
- 1 Fat Quarter (18” x 22” or 46 x 56 cm) Lining fabric (quilting cotton) (You may need extra for directional fabrics.)
- 13 x 18” of ByAnnie’s Soft and Stable (this foam can be found at most quilting shops, can be ordered online at ByAnne’s, or can be substituted with fusible Pellon Thermolam a needled fusible fleece - your clutch won’t be as thick but will still look awesome!)
- 1 yd/1 m of 20” wide Fusible woven Med weight interfacing for Exterior & Lining (Such as Pellon #101 Shapeflex or heavier)
- 1 Large Emmaline Flip Lock, or Emmaline Twist lock
This pattern is suitable for an intermediate to advanced sewer. The patterns pieces are full size, and include seam allowances. Pattern instructions are provided in both imperial and metric measurements.
The finished size is approximately:
- Length: 10.5” (27 cm) across top
- Height: 5.5” (14 cm)
**** You are purchasing a PDF sewing pattern only, not the finished product. You must have the latest version of Adobe Reader to print this item from a computer!
We Also Recommend