Piping Cord - Fusible
Make piping quickly and easily. You can create piping with no fuss or sewing by fusing your fabric strips or bias binding onto the cording. The cording is already covered in fusible interfacing!
- Wrap the fabric bias strips or bias binding over the fusible cording and press
- Use on bags, purses, potholders, upholstery and more.
Cord Size: 1/4" (6 mm)
Length: 5.46 yards (5 m) per package
- Place bias binding (min 3 cm wide) around the interfacing for piping and pin it in place.
- Iron the bias binding step-by-step with light pressure and medium temperature. Do not iron over the piping cord itself.
- Allow to cool.
- Use a sewing machine zipper foot when attaching to fabric.
We Also Recommend